• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

New Meadows flooding...

On 4/14/2019 at 8:57 AM, Mopar1973Man said:

For that week of being in Parma, ID and running back and forth to Ontario I barely made 16.61 MPG. Ugh! I'm getting back on track and be rolling from home from here on out. 

That's the biggest battle for me also, I only get decent MPG on longer trips, I don't feel so bad now about what I'm getting. 

Started my new job here in Marietta ga this week. Staying at my niece's house 28 miles from the job. All surface streets. Took me an hour and 15 minutes to get there this am. Going to try the interstates in the morning. But they can be dreadful around here at rush hour. It is the primary reason I left here back 91. The people clock had just crossed 1 million in population when I left, now its more like 3.75 million. 

If I can get 16 mpg I will be doing good. 

9 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

As for the MPG game. 20.64 MPG on the last tank. I was hoping for much more being I past 300 miles at the 5/8 mark on the fuel gauge. 

The top half is bigger. Also, here is a picture of my worn out sender.

0120191503.jpg

0120191657.jpg