• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

You know when you're old...

015point9

3 hours ago, 015point9 said:

You know when you're old...

Doing taxes today and getting on some websites I only get on once a year.

Security question ,

What was my first car?

(Answer)   Rambler

Does date myself?

Affirmative.

• Staff

You will know your old when you think you remembered everything because you got your glasses on and then realize you started your truck in your Skivies.

You will know your old when you start reading the map upside down because your headed south.

You will know your getting close when you bring the bolts to your truck and forget the wrench, but when you went back for the wrench you now left the bolts where the wrench was.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JAG1 said:

You will know your getting close when you bring the bolts to your truck and forget the wrench, but when you went back for the wrench you now left the bolts where the wrench was.

I like going after the wrench or the bolts, getting to the shop and standing there trying to remember why I went to the shop in the first place.

8 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Get out of bed and take a leak.

Or three.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

• Staff
2 hours ago, dripley said:

I like going after the wrench or the bolts, getting to the shop and standing there trying to remember why I went to the shop in the first place.

Or three.

Or when Dripley flies south for the winter.:lol:

Mine was a 1941 Chevy pickup. Paid $25. Owner didn’t know if it would run, it did. I was 13 years old. Drove it around the farm for a couple years then sold to my brother. At the same time I bought a 51 pickup for $50. Owner said it would run and it did but coolant ran out the side of the block. My son has it now.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IBMobile said:

My next car was a new 1970 Volvo 142S which cost $2850 pulse tax and license

Dead giveaway there. Of course I was working part time after school for a buck 80 or 90 then too.