• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla XZT

WiscoRedkneck

Bought an XZT to move away from my smarty installed it and didn't change the tunes at all, I got it second hand so I don't know what is loaded into it currently.  What I do know is it made my truck run worse on any setting other than stock and I didn't get the cable to download tunes to the box.

So is this cable available anywhere?  Also from reading around it doesn't sound like any tune for the xzt would make my truck run that bad.  It would bog egts would spike and I wasn't getting over 10psi for boost yet stock it spools to 22-26 no problem.  

I had an XZT in my truck and it did perk it up a little but it wasn't a big boost in power, just enough to feel it.  I was getting 30 psi boost with my stock HX35 with a boost elbow too.  Being that you bought it used, are you sure you got the correct box.  On the back there should be a label designating it as a 98.5 - 2000 box (I think it says DXTZ98 or something like that).

The cable you need to update the box is this type A to type B mini.