• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Advice on 7x.010 race tune

GTC_Mopars

I've spent a long time lurking while I built my truck. It is "done" now and I'm working on tuning. I took it to a dyno a couple of weeks ago and datalogged two of the pulls. I made a race tune with the excel tune builder but I wanted to see what y'all thought and might have some input to squeak out a couple more torque and horsepower. It made 519.9 HP and 937.2 LBFT on the first pull and 519.9 HP and 910.8 LBFT on the second pull. 

dyno datalog 1.png

dyno datalog 2.png

iQuad-Race Tune 7x10-2019-04-18-08.49.031114096596.json

Yeah sorry didn't realize how un-readable they would be when I saved them as an image. Hopefully these are better. Thanks in advance.

dyno datalog 1(1).png

dyno datalog 2(2).png

The truck is also making about 61-63 PSI but the MAP stops reading around 48-52 depending on the log.

Make sure your 30 psi stting it at %150.  Also Make sure your rpm setting is set to 3700 if you want to hold fueling longer. 

You can likely use more wiretap as well, but thats only looking at the egt numbers.  It looks like a good towing setup though.