• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

04 3500 4x4

wil440

There's a 04 3500 4x4 auto for sale over here in uk for £12995, ad says revs on it's own straight after starting and someone has confirmed engine ECU replacement, I've asked for codes but not replied as yet, if ECU does need replaced how do I do that over here, can I get a ecu from USA and give VIN ??? could I send it over there to be fixed ??? and what cost

and what if anything is better on it  than the 98.5 2500 4x4 or the 98 3500 4x4 gas i've already got

as I see it the ride is better on my 3500 than the 2500, gas versus diesel, I'd also say  (don't shoot me for this) the 3500 gas is a smoother ride overall BUT the 2500 PO was a bodger and I am slowly sorting it all out

the 04 3500 is rather tidy, twin stacks, fake roll bar, lights