• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

I've been wanting to gift the site for all the amazing help here.  Telling you beautiful people how much I appreciate the help is nice and all, but it's is not cutting for me.  So much work has gone into this and it's a resource that is unparalleled.  I just want to give the site $, becuase the amount of $, time and hassle I save from this resource earns more than my Subscription dues alone every time I ya'll rescue me and my Dragon.

I'm thinking you could just put a simple "Donate" button in the sub menu under the more tab.

The copy could say something like:

A tremendous amount of work and effort go into the ongoing support that is offered here.  If you see the value in the depth and breath of useful content this site has to offer feel free to make a donation to our cause. Donations go to continuing this ongoing and developing resource which help people with their specific issues and concerns on a daily basis.

Please feel free to write a comment as to what moved you to donate funds to the site and it will be published on your behalf, if you choose to make it public.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

The management.

If you can you could make the "donation amount", "comment" and "user name" publicly viewable or not.

I'll go first if you decide to do it :-)  Perhaps that'll inspire others to chip in as well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 5:42 AM, NIsaacs said:

The subscription page is not working, I get about 1/2 of the info and then it starts over....

It worked this morning, so I am good for another year.