• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla V2 Turbo Timer Setting

Squatch24V

Running standard V2 tuning for now. Wanted to explore the features of the Quad and play around with customized settings. Have boost defuel on at 30 psi, EGT defuel at 1200 °F, high idle kicked on at 30 seconds, warmup mode until 140 °F, MPG offset off, and lastly, turbo timer set for 60 seconds. 

Shutting the truck off whether I’m at level 0-10, the truck shuts off immediately rather than running the extra 60 seconds after key-off. 

I set the turbo timer to 300 °F, as well, and have had the same trouble in all levels. 

Anything I’m missing? 

Have had the Quad for about 2 weeks now, still trying to figure out the Diagnostics portion of the application, as well as understanding and using the Data Log portion.

• Owner

EGT probe and the red/white wire needs to be hooked up. The red/white wire provides the ignition on power during the cool down. It should be hooked up to the fuse in the dash. If the connection is weak the engine will just shut off. EGT's have to be above your set point for the engine to run on afterward.  

@Dieselfuture i have the setting toggled to the on position for sure. I have pre and post turbo EGT probes as well with the quad hooked up pre turbo for more accurate readings and defueling. Both work well, nice to see the amount of heat loss between the two. 

@Mopar1973Man i have the red/white wire tapped into the fuse panel in the dash. Can’t remember which fuse it is, but I have it tapped in with one of those fuse look alike deals with the wire coming out of it and spots for the fuses. Any recommended fuse I should tap into for power? 

I understand the parameters for the cool down, that EGT temps need to be above the setting in order for it to work. I set it to 300 °F and shut it down around 350 °F for my testing purposes. Still I would expect it to work regardless of temperature on the timed setting.