• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla Tunes - Download for a price?

Quadzilla Tunes  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be willing to pay per tune to download?

• Yes - I'd be willing to pay a small fee to download custom tunes.
    • No - Not happening.
  2. 2. For tune authors - Would you be willing to let percentage of your tune profit back to M73M for commission?

• Yes - I'd be willing to allow for commission for M73M site
    • No - Not happening.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/2019 at 08:18 AM

• Owner

I'm definitely behind a subscription base, you can't get the tuning advise ANYWHERE else. I was going to suggest either a pay per download fee or a level of subscription that would allow downloads. The tunes should definitely be a pay to download section. Even if the base subscription was $5-10 dollars a year......

@syndicateshop idea...

What is everyone thoughts on this? Commission for M73M site? How much? Author can choose his price or FREE totally up to the author. Then the download comes with it own support button and allows the author to support his tune files. 

Example from over at invision power board.

Screenshot from 2019-05-02 19-17-02.png

For those for the idea of fee-based downloads how much are you willing to let go for commission percentage? 

Screenshot from 2019-05-02 20-32-15.png

Edited by Mopar1973Man