• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

Sign in to follow this  
Mopar1973Man

Quadzilla Tunes - Download for a price?

Quadzilla Tunes  

5 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Would you be willing to pay per tune to download?

• Yes - I'd be willing to pay a small fee to download custom tunes.
    • No - Not happening.
  2. 2. For tune authors - Would you be willing to let percentage of your tune profit back to M73M for commission?

• Yes - I'd be willing to allow for commission for M73M site
    • No - Not happening.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/2019 at 08:18 AM

I'm definitely behind a subscription base, you can't get the tuning advise ANYWHERE else. I was going to suggest either a pay per download fee or a level of subscription that would allow downloads. The tunes should definitely be a pay to download section. Even if the base subscription was $5-10 dollars a year......

@syndicateshop idea...

What is everyone thoughts on this? Commission for M73M site? How much? Author can choose his price or FREE totally up to the author. Then the download comes with it own support button and allows the author to support his tune files. 

Example from over at invision power board.

Screenshot from 2019-05-02 19-17-02.png

For those for the idea of fee-based downloads how much are you willing to let go for commission percentage? 

Screenshot from 2019-05-02 20-32-15.png

Edited by Mopar1973Man