• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Site Ideas for Change...

• Owner

Won't do anything but reset you stream setting back to factory settings. Only impacts you.

Back to the subscription setup. 

• The 3 people that have subscribed last week I Cancelled your Subscriptions and Refunded the monies. 
  • I got Paypal fixed and no longer "Automatic Billing" where it automatically just pulls money from your account.
  • Then I just re-opened the subscription page again.

It should be functional and working now. 

When the changes have been finalized can you write a summary of what has changed, the different levels and their costs, what permissions you have at each level, etc., etc.? Maybe send out a mass e-mail or at least a public announcement banner. Without reading this thread you really don't know what's going on. And There's probably more people like me that don't often get down to the bottom of the forum list. I've seen several that had no idea changes were being made.

• Like 1

• Owner
33 minutes ago, dave110 said:

When the changes have been finalized can you write a summary of what has changed, the different levels and their costs, what permissions you have at each level, etc., etc.?

Already on the page.

34 minutes ago, dave110 said:

Maybe send out a mass e-mail

I'm working on fixing the email issue right now being most of the email is listed as spam being the previous owner of this IP spammed it to death. 

35 minutes ago, dave110 said:

There's probably more people like me that don't often get down to the bottom of the forum list. I've seen several that had no idea changes were being made.

Ok. I'll change it up. Thanks!

I see there's a banner at the top now. If it was there before I missed it, but that's pretty much what I was asking for. I like it. An e-mail probably wouldn't hurt either. I get so into my groove, logging on and heading immediately to the second gen. section, that I miss things in other areas. I'm probably not alone I hope.

When will the new system take over?

@Mopar1973Man Everything looks great so far. Maybe change up the looks of it for some extra appeal specifically the rocker arm pictures for the subscription details. Were strapped for cash right now but next week hopefully gonna sign up to help keep the lights on

Im so greatful for this forum and I've referred a few people over to it and i mention it semi-frequently throughout conversation. The help ive got from here has been pretty valuable to me and I hope i can give some back here.

I agree with the email blast just for those who havent signed on in a while. To be honest i hadnt signed on in months probably and just happened to see the red "things need to change" banner and got distracted. I was actually going to revisit an old thread to post some updates but nevermind that this took priority i felt like i had to chime in.

• Owner
11 minutes ago, 2000Ram2500 said:

Maybe change up the looks of it for some extra appeal specifically the rocker arm pictures for the subscription details.

Give me an idea of what you want there? I threw those into just not have the black squares.

Im so greatful for this forum and I've referred a few people over to it and i mention it semi-frequently throughout conversation.

Thank you. :thumbup2:

I agree with the email blast just for those who havent signed on in a while. To be honest i hadnt signed on in months

I'm wanting to blast the email list and hit everyone but currently, with the bad IP address, most of my email is bouncing back till I get that fixed. I just spent about 2 hours on the phone going around in circles again about this issue. 

2 hours ago, dave110 said:

When will the new system take over?

As soon as  I can for sure verify the subscriptions are being billed correctly then I'll pull the plug on the expired members and lock them down to a single post per day.

(checking)

I see that @jlwelding processed back through. Now to see what happened. I need to make sure it not showing as an automatic payment. After that, I'm going to flip the switch and "Expired Members" will be locked to 1 Post per day. 

Edited by Mopar1973Man

1 minute ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Give me an idea of what you want there? I threw those into just not have the black squares.

I guess they could be any pictures? submitted pictures? hold a contest like the old days haha. Id say you could put dodges all across the board but your also pinning good better and best against eachother and there is no winner when its all cummins lol. But you could do that though. Go old to new across the lineup to show improvement as well as appeal to possible subscribers. Just a thought but im sure theres a better one

6 minutes ago, Mopar1973Man said:

As soon as  I can for sure verify the subscriptions are being billed correctly then I'll pull the plug on the expired members and lock them down to a single post per day.

I guess with the email issue its hard to let members know whats going on here.. So it would sort of be impossible to send one out that says "2 weeks until its pay to play" if they all get spammed..

• Owner

Yeah, I'm battling the IP address problem. When I bought into this server I was sold a blacklisted IP address. I'm sure you thinking OK why not get another IP address? The problem is that the site will be down for at least 48 hours as the DNS server around the world changes the IP address to the domain name. Better to leave it be and fight it out now.

I was thinking of going out to my shop and grabbing a few tools. Then doing photos of tools. Dumb idea. :shrug:

I forget if this was mentioned earlier, but is there an automatic reminder to "re-up"  when your year subscription is almost over? 

If not, this would be greatly appreciated by myself and probably others. :spend:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stanley said:

I forget if this was mentioned earlier, but is there an automatic reminder to "re-up"  when your year subscription is almost over? 

If not, this would be greatly appreciated by myself and probably others. :spend:

Yes Would be good to be reminded as my memory is poor sometimes too