• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello from Montana

Bojon

Hi all, been digging through articles here for a while now, figured I'd better make an account. 

I've got a 2002 2500 that I purchased from my dad back in October. He was the original owner, and this was the first truck I drove around when I got my license. Just the ST model, my dad likes simple. So far I've replaced the steering linkage with the 2010 upgrade, new track bar, new Bilsteins, new power tow mirrors, Quadzilla and a 4th gen center console. Also added a topper and built a sleeping platform in the back, my wife and I do a lot of fishing/camping trips. 

Would like to say thanks for all the help this forum has already provided.

Jered