• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

VP or tps or quadzilla?

New member to the forums fellas but I have been quietly reading for a few years. 

I'll start out with what I have. I have a 01 24v 6 speed. She has quadzilla adrenaline 4k,  intake, intake horn, exhaust, necessary gauges, fass 165, and studs. Also has 190k miles 

A few months ago my pedal would just go dead and after contacting a few local guys and reading I decided it was TPS. Well now that I replaced it with a new one when i set the quadzilla to level 10 at around 2500 rpm she begins to shudder terribly until I either floor it or let off. It never this to me until I replaced the TPS. When i drop it to stock on the tune there is no shudder. 

Fuel psi stays constant 15psi.

Kinda lost is it the TPS or possibly the vp or just the tuning now that the sensor is new??

Thabks for any help 

• Owner
5 minutes ago, Rlove said:

Well now that I replaced it with a new one when i set the quadzilla to level 10 at around 2500 rpm she begins to shudder terribly until I either floor it or let off.

TPS only controls fuel. That's it. 

Clutch slipping?

Timing wrong too advanced?

Look at the timing for the 2,500 band too. 

Look at the Max Load Timing Offset... Add more timing reduction.

he can't be running on of your tunes mike, he has a 4k box.  

Being it is a 4k box and you are running it on level 10 then you could have any number of issues. 

Does it happen on a lower level?