• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Fuel pressure on quadzilla

Tymatthew

So everything is working but the fuel pressure....it’s in yellow and does not read on the quadzilla...would this be a sensor and I could just order a new one or is the the quad adrenaline itself?  Any suggestions would be great I’m kind of at a loss.....

It was already installed when I bought the truck....I’ve checked the connection and it’s definitely the one quadzilla sells for it....just doesn’t register.....so I’m thinking it’s the adrenaline itself....

If it wasn't installed with a snubber/needle valve and a suitable distance away from the VP44, the water hammer effect of the injection pump probably fried the sensor. Been there and done that my friend.

Also... Are you sure you have fuel pressure?

It was installed on the far left plug....the 3rd plug nobody knows about so it definitely was done wrong but before I order parts I want to know it’s just a sensor and not the adrenaline itself...thanks and yeah I’m sure I got pressure just didn’t understand why it’s yellow on my iPhone and everything else is in white..