• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Made it to 300k

1injection pump, tranny rebuild at 280k

Rest had just been maintenance. For 15 years she stayed with me. Through 3 relationships I couldn't repair. Lol

Heres to another 300k.  At 300725 now.

Cant post a picture but snagged one of the odometer at 300000

• Like 3

I may be right there with you. I haven't drove my truck much in the last 8 years. I recently came back to the family business so now my old girls back to working. It used be parked unless crystal drove it accasionaly. 

Our 6.7 cummins will bust 400 this summer it's at 385 right now. It's also been pretty good very few repairs. 1 clutch, head gasket and injectors so far.

Only irritating issue is its eating track bars like they're candy. I'll be fixing that though. And going to the 08.5 + steering.  It's on stock tires to dads done a few sets of factory steering both OEM and napa junk.

Though I'm not sure how long it's going to go. I feel that it's down on power compared to when it was new. My truck walks all over it. But I'd much rather yank equipment around with it then torture my 47re.

Congrats on your milestone!  She should be just about broke in now.  After hearing how many miles you guys got mine feels like it's still brand new at 205k.  As with yours @Evan, mine too has by far been my longest relationship. :cheers:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...