• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

illegal immigrants

wil440

Some people stop at nothing to get into europe and no it's not a joke, 1 person in a glove box, 1 in an engine bay in a running/driving car, 1 behind back seats and 2 sewn into a mattress

all trying to get into spain within a week, all needed hospital treatment for dehydration and seized joints especially the guy in the engine bay

image.png.e5dad5b3f39d8463a51d5b3c7e57c3ba.png

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, IBMobile said:

Use to see that all the time here in the San Diego area.  Now they just jump the fence and yell "asylum".  They get a court date with a judge in 2 years.  Do you think they show up?

I think you just summed up our immigration policy.

• Staff

That's amazing people are willing to go thru that much pain to escape their own country. Affluent countries should show the poorer countries how to improve, help them develop into a great home for their own people. Doesn't seem too difficult unless a dictatorship has to be removed first. But then the dictatorship might be wanting their own people to flee to the U.S. for other various reasons.

I think all of this Madness that is happening in the world today can be easily resolved by those with money and power, but I'm afraid it's not what they want for the end game, at least for the majority of population. 

It's a sad false reality no doubt about it.

Seems that you can't help some people though, about 20 yrs ago I did some work with a guy that worked for a company call Aveling Barford who made dumptrucks up to 55 ton for quarrying here in uk they got into heavily subsidised trucks brand new into africa basically giving them away. They had a mountain of warranty work mainly engines, now engines were Cummins KTA19C and they don't go bang no matter what. Turns out after a few new engines the oil sample lab noticed oil taken out of failures didn't contain the same additives as the new factory fill oil, turns out locals were draining the engine oil out of the new nearly free 200k truck and filling it with million mile gunk then selling the new stuff. Factory pulled the plug and never sent anymore trucks.

• Sad 1