• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hello.

I used the search option here to find out about my P0606 code. It sounds like my ecm has given up the ghost from what I have read. But I will let all the things that it is doing and hopefully y'all can confirm that it is time for a new ecm.

I did a ac noise check. I'm getting .092 volts for a ac noise check.

When I start the truck it will not rev higher than 1400 rpm, it goes from idle and jumps to 1400 rpm that is the only rpm range it 850 or 1400 that's it. I replaced the apps and it made no difference. Also the wait to start light will come on sometimes and sometimes not at all and other times there will be a delay in it coming on. I put my obd LX on it and it tells me P0606 code. So if anybody has had these same things going on with there trucks and can confirm  that a ecm repair or replacement is in order I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Truck info is

1999 dodge ram 2500 4x4

5.9 Cummins

Automatic transmission