• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Is my quadzilla adrenaline v2 gone south

01Cummins6spd

I'm new to the group and still learnin the Quadzilla as well (bought it in Jan of this year) so any help is appreciated. To give you a little history on my issue, I was towing 2 weeks ago and got a dead pedal intermittently then it quit for about a week then came back again. Had a P1689 code but no TPS. I cleaned all my grounds and battery cables along with TPS and VP plugs and then it ran smooth but with absolutely no power at all. I checked codes again and had a TPS code saying low voltage. We graphed the TPS and it was all good. Then ot through a code for the map sensor and that was only changing between 2 voltages so I unhooked the quadzilla and hooked the map up oem and it runs fine. The quad shows rpms yet but I lost tps. Also it doesnt change anything no matter what level its on. Any ideas on where or what to check next? Thanks in advance

• Owner

Yup. That is the right action to take. I know the guys at Quadzilla will make it right. Most likely ask for the wiring and the module both to be returned just to be sure there are no electrical problems. Like, in the beginning, I had a bad harness and I had the option of fixing it myself or send it back for a new harness. I call Quadzilla and they confirmed what I found and yes I opted to fix it myself.  Worked great.

Call them up and talk to Quadzilla I'm sure they will fix you up right.