• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Auto trans question

As I have a 3500 4x4 gas truck sitting not being used and a fair way from being able to be used I'm thinking about breaking it for parts (need the space) what is the difference between a 46RE and  a 47RE, trans on the cummins should really be done so I was thinking would it be possible to do the 46 to like dynamics stage 3 trans and its then a 47 ? Or am I missing something. Just read that the trans are basically the same just higher torque rating on the higher 2nd number. Would do the full works think it works out to around 5k. Importing a done trans isn't really feasable due to taxes and shipping charges and core charge

• 2 weeks later...