• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla adrenaline v2

Krs1381

Have a new quadzilla Adrenaline v2 iQuad. Wired up correctly. I select vehicle. It say connect to internet at the bottom. Well it is. I turn cellular data of the app tells me. Only thing that works is speedometer and power level buttons. Any help would be appreciated. Thought I’d ask be before sitting on hold tomorrow 

On 6/19/2019 at 11:13 PM, Me78569 said:

sounds like it can't find the vehicle profile.  

Have you tried opening the app while on wifi, but not connected to the unit under the hood?

Not sure I understand your question. I’m using my iPhone to connect to the iquad module. I select my vehicle 99 Cummins. Nothing ever loads. Says enable internet connection. Cellauar dat is is enable for the iquad app. Sped and power levels only things that work