• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

DAP used to rent one by the month and I thought people were doing that very thing with them. Thought that was about the only thing you could change that would stay after returning said truck to srock. The 6 cylinder high idle kicks somewhere around 32* and the 3 cylinder somewhere between 32 and 0. But there are other parameters that have to be met also which I dont remeber.

• Owner

To enable high idle: use a Smarty one time and it automatically enables or go to the dealer and have then enable high idle using the DRBIII tool.

6 Cylinder high idle is enabled at 32*F IAT with grid heater running. 

3 Cylinder high idle is enabled at 15*F IAT with grid heater running.

I will probably rent on from DAP if i can't find anyone local. Wanted to get it turned on so I can install the mopar1973man idle switch. Just figured I'd see if anyone here was local and wanted to make a few $$.

I don't trust the dealers around here. I tried to get a few of them to do a flash on our Grand Caravan. Had service bulletin in my hand. 2 dealers flat out refused to do it. 3rd had me talk to their "best drivability tech". After talking to him i gave up. I really need to find someone with access to a DRB111 that knows what they are doing with it.