• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Wishin I knew more about electrical

Just dreading what I have in my future. I don't remember having all this mess of wire everywhere in my previous truck. Ugh... Battery terminals have screws jammed in them on the passenger side to keep everything snug. :doh: 

Driver side positive post must have 5 additional lugs hooked to it. 0629192041.jpg.d28c94436683a99def00387e8b3274a4.jpg

I'm almost considering saving up a chunk of money and taking it somewhere very reputable with electrical. 

The mechanical side of things I'm comfortable with, electrical I'm not. I ordered new battery terminals last night, I plan on doing WT's mod. Then I may try n figure out what all this mess is. Or I may let someone knowledgeable do it for me... I

:shrug:

• Staff
29 minutes ago, DanByrd2 said:

Then I may try n figure out what all this mess is.

take it one wire at a time,  Pick a wire, follow it, see what it powers.  If you don't need or use it remove it.  If needed rout the wire next to existing wire harness and cover them with a split wire loom for a clean install and terminate them in the PDC or add an auxiliary fuse box.like the one shown below.

878395280_s-l10002(2).jpg.be1da7b6baa72406f68be4374d3afb55.jpg

• Like 4