• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

DanByrd2

Wishin I knew more about electrical

Just dreading what I have in my future. I don't remember having all this mess of wire everywhere in my previous truck. Ugh... Battery terminals have screws jammed in them on the passenger side to keep everything snug. :doh: 

Driver side positive post must have 5 additional lugs hooked to it. 0629192041.jpg.d28c94436683a99def00387e8b3274a4.jpg

I am glad I had mine since it was new. I am still lacking in the electrical dept but at least I put in what ever is there.

Nothing is every attach to my batteries. All hooked up in the PDC box where it should be. My batteries are clean. Too bad your in Texas I would be more than happy to fix that mess and make it go away. 

I'm almost considering saving up a chunk of money and taking it somewhere very reputable with electrical. 

The mechanical side of things I'm comfortable with, electrical I'm not. I ordered new battery terminals last night, I plan on doing WT's mod. Then I may try n figure out what all this mess is. Or I may let someone knowledgeable do it for me... I

:shrug:

W-T mod is very very simple. Not hard at all. I've done 3 vehicles now and can complete the project in mere 1.0 to 1.5 hours. As long as all the materials are present. 

29 minutes ago, DanByrd2 said:

Then I may try n figure out what all this mess is.

take it one wire at a time,  Pick a wire, follow it, see what it powers.  If you don't need or use it remove it.  If needed rout the wire next to existing wire harness and cover them with a split wire loom for a clean install and terminate them in the PDC or add an auxiliary fuse box.like the one shown below.

878395280_s-l10002(2).jpg.be1da7b6baa72406f68be4374d3afb55.jpg

• Like 4