• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Chicken Man - Dripley

On 7/1/2019 at 8:30 AM, JAG1 said:

I never seen anybody that happy about getting new tires. :lol:

Congrats are in order 

I read this when you posted just reread and now I get it. Re tired.:lmao2:

Thought i posted this yesterday. So lets add a little.

Did stop in SC on the way home and got some fireworks. I am still like a kid in a candy store there. Dropping 400 bucks is just to easy. But after spending 20 minutes walking around i said to myself, Self you're spending $100. Got a cart, put my choices in it, and it rang up at $100.03 plus tax. Pretty happy with myself. Then I find out since I spent 100 bucks I get a free $15 worth more. So I went back bought you a fire cracker. We will light it and throw it your way tonight. 

Happy 4th to all.

20190704_105750.jpg.6daa13a286a6091f3b84274aa53e58d9.jpg

• Haha 2

• Staff

My neighbor out by the my road was lighting off the big city type fireworks last night. They give you jail time and big fine in Oregon. I watched for awhile, very loud, I made sure no sparks were coming down on the trees and that's all the fuss I made about it.

I think most everywhere folks today are buying the illegal fireworks and that's because people want the effect, and the legal stuff is like a match fizz by comparison. 

Edited by JAG1

Its not legal here either. Sparklers and the like are but nothing that goes bang. Plenty of folks were setting them off last night. We set some off, took a break and watched some on tv. I grabbed the last of what I had, strode out the door just to see the Sheriff's dept squad car parked in front of my drive way. A quick about face was in order and done. Went back out a couple minutes later and he started a slow drive up the street. My street was quiet but all I could hear off in the distance was fireworks going off. It was a bit ironic. Not sure what kind of ticket you get here.

Ours were all legal stuff from SC. There dangerous enough for me around the house and neighbor hood. I had 6 shot mortar. It fired a 2" by 4" canister about a 150' up and blew out a burst of differing flaming balls and such in about a 45 foot circle with quite pleasingly loud boom. By far the best of the show.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1