• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Time to look for a new truck!

• Staff
8 minutes ago, dripley said:

But I got to tell her its your cooking and not the chicken

If you want any more coking from her LET IT BE.

6 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

She sounds like a pretty solid cook lol.

She must have gone to the same cooking school as my wife.  If it isn't over cooked it isn't done.   cooking on fire emoticon 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

She sounds like a pretty solid cook lol.

Most of her food good I will give her that. The time I am getting with her is priceless.

5 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

I am trying real hard to do that.

5 minutes ago, IBMobile said:

She must have gone to the same cooking school as my wife.  If it isn't over cooked it isn't done.   cooking on fire emoticon 

The funny thing is last week I told her when I cook chiken it is for chicken salad. Cause the only you can eat mine is with mayonnaise. It  is the 15 40 lube your Cummins likes.

@gassernomore I think you just need to find a good used food truck. Sorry for the hijack. The sun made me do it. Damn its hot.

• Like 1

• Staff

If there's bad cookin, I learned a long time ago to save our marriage. I can't say anything so I hold it under the plate while scraping off the 'empty' plate, over the garbage, like I'm all done, I let the thing fall in there. No problem. 

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Owner
On 7/9/2019 at 6:07 PM, IBMobile said:

Same as @MoparMom she don't like my Chicken I cooked either. She likes it dried out and tough. I tend to cook it till the meat is all white throughout and still juicy. Then pull out my KFC seasoning mix and presto I've got a killer meal. Hard to save tough chicken.

Image result for tough chicken meme

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, JAG1 said:

Dripley..... he hangs the chicken at the tail pipe and by the time he gets to work he's got smoked chicken for everyone. 

Welcome to CFA. Our special this week is sauteed breast tenders. We have mild, medium, hot, cajun, or Cummins smoked suicide.

Go for it Dave. I'm tellin ya, people will try anything nowadays with the right marketing speech. You could charge $5 for each chicken you 'process'. Get paid for driving to work.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Owner
19 hours ago, dave110 said:

Welcome to CFA. Our special this week is sauteed breast tenders. We have mild, medium, hot, cajun, or Cummins smoked suicide.

Go for it Dave. I'm tellin ya, people will try anything nowadays with the right marketing speech. You could charge $5 for each chicken you 'process'. Get paid for driving to work.

No for the vegans, or environmentalists... :lmao: 

• Like 1

• Staff
2 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

No for the vegans, or environmentalists... :lmao: 

What are Vegans? Why can't they be called vegetarians like the old days? Or is it because they are like a vegetable, won't work or do labor? Too much like work to say vegetarian or sompin :cookoo:

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1