• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

You guys know how I like to play with exhaust

M55s are one of the longest lasting tires I've ever ran. They also do good in mud and snow.

Thanks. I have the fte twister on my 5" a deep mellow idle with a slight whistle. 

. I'm not huge on the chrome used it because the kenworth had plenty chrome bends. I even have some chrome up by the downpipe. Ounce I get super bored I'll do a 5" Down pipe. More just to just do it then gain anything

Edited by Evan

2" leveling block. Longer control arms for 2-4" lift. I may make a set of control arms longer and adjustable.  I bent one of these on a rock but not enough to affect anything. Been kinda bummed since now that I know there .120 wall tube or less.  187 off ebay for all 4. Good welds good poly bushings much better than factory. I just expect to much

4 or5 doesn't matter.  I honestly like 5 better for looks and saw a slight egt reduction over 4".

I go aluminized I change it every few years so no reason go stainless. I'm in dry climate to with very little rust issues

I highly recommend the fte twister muffler.

Put it on instages 17.5 then add a second if to loud.

I've got 2 17.5" twisters in mine. It's got that I'm here idle with alittle whistle but no tinny rasp like a straight pipe at 1800 it sounds like its ripping the air apart but no drone a different cool sound.

1 twister droned to much towing of I didnt tow I probly would have left it was alittle louder across the board.

I get guys walking up to me asking where I bought my exhaust 

20190713_072453.jpg

• Thanks 1

Lol. No switch needed it will burn out but is alittle heavy to be playing like that.

Ohhhh man if I stood on the brake till the turbo lights you'd lose site of everything in a black cloud