• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1997 Dodge Cummins - Full color wiring diagrams

:hyper: Hey Guys. New Recruit here! And rescent convert. (Friends say "Traitor") Sold my shiney air conditioned 7.3. Bought a beat to hell roll em down 12valve with twice the milage. Bees like that sometimes. Id like to take a look at that 97 PCM diagram if at all possible. Thanks!

PM Sent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/12/2013 at 2:57 PM, ISX said:

try it now :thumbup2:

Sorry to trouble you. Are you able to assist me with this same issue? I just get an error when selecting the link and same when trying to put in a ticket. I'd love to have the colored version it'd be so much easier on my eyes. I've got a 97 3500 dually with standard trans, rear harness is a wreck and I'm going to need to hand make my own. 

John