• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1999 p-pumped 24v tps low voltage

That's a whole other can of worms that most of us know nothing about other than its expensive and has its own issues. 

Probably something to do with 5v Supply, on older ones it's sheared with other sensors,  like oil pressure sensor could cause low voltage to apps. 

What codes do you have. What apps do you have, of its factory do yourself a favor and put in timbo, all mechanical and 3d the cost. 

Someone smarter than me may say something, sometimes it takes few days to get things cooking.:stirthepot:

we need more of the story.  is the truck new to you recently?  did it run right at some time before the mods?

its p-pumped.  ignore a tps code.

was the trans installed before the p-pump so it is pcm/ecm controlled and now those signals are irrelevant (and probably non existant?)    I am no auto man  but the reason to  p-pump is to get rid of the computers.  so you would want a trans built for a pre-98 truck to work with it.  again i am totally ignorant to the automatic world in these trucks, but I gather post 98.5  autos look for information from the computers. 

GL

Hag

• Owner

That's what so baffling to me. P-pump the make the ECM choke on errors, then attempt to get a TPS signal from the ECM to send to a PCM (Firepunk trans controller). 

3 minutes ago, Haggar said:

but the reason to  p-pump is to get rid of the computers.

Which it never does. Just gets rid of the VP44 injection pump... ECM and PCM still remain with buttload of errors to swim through now. Which may just limp mode both computers. (Unknown).