• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Coffee And Morning Thoughts for the day.......

JAG1

• Staff

AOC would have something to say about spewing that particulate matter out your exhaust pipe. I don't think a simple EGR would be very effective.

Edited by JAG1
  • Like 1

I have noticed used vehicle prices rise steadily too.Besides becoming rare, I think the older vehicles seem to go up in value because a new truck will cost you 50k give or take! A new-used will be 30k! All of a sudden that 20 year old truck looks good for 10k...Keep a few K on the side for upgrades and Good to go.

What do 2nd gens with 200k miles go for in your neck of the woods?

https://honolulu.craigslist.org/big/cto/d/tyro-2002-dodge-2nd-generation-cummings/6935504928.html

Not sure what this guy is smoking! Drugs are bad! 25k obo!

Thats extreme, but you will see most of them above 10k with high miles and beat up here

Nice ones will be asking 15k i guess.

Bought mine for 7K over 8 years ago with 111k mi. Got a great deal as brakes were fried and scary shaky to drive and no one wants an automatic.

Edited by Irie808
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Living near the big city as I do everything gets picked over pretty quickly. You have to take what you can get. I finally found a very nice all original 2001 Laramie in nice shape. I had to pay 16,500  to get it.:spend:I'm glad tho as I needed it for work. It is being good to me so far even tho it had 190k on the clock when bought.