• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

1488 & 0237 engine code

Okay, so I decided to replace the terminals on my 2001 dodge Cummins so I replaced all 4 battery terminals and when I went to start it up it started right up but then my check engine light illuminated and when I went to drive it it was in limp mode and it ran like ****. I did the key trick and 1488 and 0237 code came up so I replaced my map sensor and the problem is still occurring. 

Well I’m running the quadzilla adr and I in plugged the quadzilla map sensor harness & I plugged the regular one back up and it runs out of limp mode and runs good but as soon as I plug the harness back up it goes back into limp mode I’m getting 3.7 volts at the map sensor stock harness