• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Articles and Information by members

• Owner

Ok gang. 

I've got a member that is worried about stepping on toes. Let's say Member A had produced a write up for a 2nd Gen. Then Member B wants to improve on Member A's article. This is absolutely fine. Anyone may improve on anyone else's articles. I would say keep it in the GNU license design. In a nutshell GNU license agreement states that anyone can rewrite a piece of Linux software but the author MUST give credit to the original author design. Putting this together for M73M.com anyone can rewrite an article and improve but the new author MUST acknowledge the previous author. It would be kind of nice to point out what the improvement is as well. 

I'm putting this out on the site just to keep things moving. We are all big family and we all learn from each other. This means that someone else will take a lead when new information, or improved method of doing said repair or upgrade.

Enjoy Y'all... 

Edited by Mopar1973Man
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

To show respect for the original author I would not edit anything except spelling or punctuation. Anything beyond that should go down in the bottom, perhaps under 'Other Members' Tips, Tricks and Suggestions'. This way might show greater respect and anyone with experience can add whatever they want without slighting the original author.

Edited by JAG1