• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

One cup and one pot, to pee in that is!!

dripley

Had an interesting day. Found a new cafe near the job for breakfast. Eating my breakfast I happened to look at my coffee and whatdo I see.

20190718_063808.jpg.27804e06615af5fd79945c9b0a1c47f3.jpg

Thats a good way to start the day. 

Then some time during the day I miss salesman. I step in the job shack and what do I find.

20190718_173744.jpg.3c53069f55797c89513934241ee40998.jpg

Got several little trinkets over the years but never a pot to small room pee in. On maybe.

Edited by dripley
  • Like 1

• Staff

Was the eggs and hash browns also good? Need to buy a lotto ticket before the day is over with luck such as that.

Is the lighter for liten' the methane gas or do you have it shipped to AOC in tankers?

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped at the same place this morning and ordered 2 eggs over easy with bacon toast and grits. everything was good but the owner dont know how to cook over easy eggs. Mine were done, done. Then I forgot to ask for a coffee cup.

• Staff
On 8/8/2019 at 7:44 PM, Dieselfuture said:

I get that way sometimes,  then I just move on as I'm not that picky

Yeah, Look what he's got on his truck..... 'not picky' sure Dieselfuture, we'll believe you when chickens fly south for winter .

• Haha 2