• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Good afternoon everyone,

Over the past 3 weeks my truck has been throwing a P0122 code and I've tried doing several apps resets and cleared codes several times.  Figured apps was on its way out, ordered a Timbo APPS on Friday and it arrived today.  After about 30 mins and a relative easy install truck has never accelerated or ran this good.  It goes from 0-33psi and holds psi through all gears.  Thanks to this site for saving my sanity and keeping truck on the road again!

Tim

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dieselfuture said:

That was a first part I changed on my truck when I first got it.

Me too. Truck ran terrible with a dead area on the pedal, PO had fitted pos chinese copy which cost $14. I hadn't found this site at this point so I just bought another more expensive but at least it connected correctly without an adaptor harness. Been ok for over a year and I have the pos one as a get home spare and when that happens it will get a timbo

mine threw a code... can't remember what it was now ...... in basic english something like "out of range"  but the check engine was on, this would clear, code gone and be fine UNTIL pedal was pressed to a certain point then it would come back on every time, I have a very old Bowser Electronics pc program that I used and checked voltages from the apps, it did what it was supposed to do until this certain point then went haywire for a small portion of pedal then came back as if nothing had happened, truck ran nearly ok above and below the point  but threw the light on which bugged me so I got a new apps and as I said before the new one did plug straight in to the harness, the previous one had some harness adaptor rubbish which just screamed "i'm not really made for a ram but I'm trying my best". I did check it more once it was off the truck and at one point in it's travel it looked like some little guy in a pointed hat had just forgot to add a peice as it's output just went for a walk somewhere and then reappeared at the correct voltage, it's in the truck as it would get me home if needed

can you have a code reader connected when it has dead pedal ??  I have Bowser, Snap On MT2500 and Snap On Modis Ultra and all 3 do well on my 5.9 gas 3500, maybe with Bowser having the edge.... 2500 cummins totally different, pants on the engine and pants on the rest.... I need what  Chris O has got  :)

forgot to add both are 98

Edited by wil440