• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

VP44 mods video

On 8/1/2019 at 6:12 AM, Stormin08 said:

i saw this feed yesterday.

someone needs to make a video for tuning with the quad....

the dyno cost probably wouldnt be worth it overall, but it would be nice to see some actual changes logged vs just talk.

I just thought it was pretty cool that in 2019 they are making a performance video about tuning a 17-22 year old truck with the "worst" injection pump.  The VP44 just doesn't get the love that the p7100 and cp3 gets...so it was good to see the love.

5 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Never found a compound kit that is exhaust brake friendly yet. That is my only hold up. I'm not giving up my exhaust brake I use that way too much.

With the Quadzilla and the "Econo Tune" I'm running I'm smoke free and EGT's are low anyways. 

Personally I absolutely love the VP!  They are so versatile...anything from a excellent mpg tow machine to a street beast.  They are cheap (trucks and pumps), reliable (no, I'm not drinking), powerful and highly adjustable.

I have been contemplating for the longest time on whether to buy a 2007 5.9...but every time I get serious about it I end up deciding against it and liking my truck even more.  Love is crazy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1