• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

i saw this feed yesterday.

someone needs to make a video for tuning with the quad....

the dyno cost probably wouldnt be worth it overall, but it would be nice to see some actual changes logged vs just talk.

• Like 1

Never found a compound kit that is exhaust brake friendly yet. That is my only hold up. I'm not giving up my exhaust brake I use that way too much.

With the Quadzilla and the "Econo Tune" I'm running I'm smoke free and EGT's are low anyways. 

On 8/1/2019 at 6:12 AM, Stormin08 said:

i saw this feed yesterday.

someone needs to make a video for tuning with the quad....

the dyno cost probably wouldnt be worth it overall, but it would be nice to see some actual changes logged vs just talk.

I just thought it was pretty cool that in 2019 they are making a performance video about tuning a 17-22 year old truck with the "worst" injection pump.  The VP44 just doesn't get the love that the p7100 and cp3 gets...so it was good to see the love.

5 hours ago, Mopar1973Man said:

Never found a compound kit that is exhaust brake friendly yet. That is my only hold up. I'm not giving up my exhaust brake I use that way too much.

With the Quadzilla and the "Econo Tune" I'm running I'm smoke free and EGT's are low anyways. 

Personally I absolutely love the VP!  They are so versatile...anything from a excellent mpg tow machine to a street beast.  They are cheap (trucks and pumps), reliable (no, I'm not drinking), powerful and highly adjustable.

I have been contemplating for the longest time on whether to buy a 2007 5.9...but every time I get serious about it I end up deciding against it and liking my truck even more.  Love is crazy! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Bullet said:

Personally I absolutely love the VP!  They are so versatile...anything from a excellent mpg tow machine to a street beast.  They are cheap (trucks and pumps), reliable (no, I'm not drinking), powerful and highly adjustable.

:iagree: