• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

So I had to change out my ECM and forgot to reset my smarty back to "stock" settings before I pulled out the original ECM and sent it off. Now when I try to load Smarty settings it says "New ECM" and won't download anything. How do you "reset" this thing to work again? Bob Wagner is the rep. here in the USA for Smarty but I have no contact information.

I was unaware Smarty was a vendor here. I'm not sure if Bob Wagner is the vendor on this site, but he is definetely a great resource for troubleshooting the Smarty programmers! 

Found Bob Wagner contact yesterday afternoon. Sent him an email yesterday and he replied yesterday (Sunday). He asked a couple questions and this morning I had it fixed. Awesome service. Thank You Bob Wagner! 

Edited by winch_warrior
  • Like 4