• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

finding wire connection location need some help

OK guys I had A guy  put on new fenders and repaint my 01 well all the wires did not get put back on and or connected having trouble on location of a couple wires go can someone post a pic or give me a location where these wires go thanks in advance this is on the drivers side of truck

20190808_194816.jpg

20190808_194805.jpg

• Like 1

• Staff

The larger one looks bad enough that it should be changed to a new ring terminal.  If one is like that it is likely more are going to need attention. :2cents:

Edited by JAG1

yes for sure thank you I did actually did replace that with new ring terminal cause when I started cleaning it up things were getting worse so i changed it. yeah I know working on going over them and cleaning and or replacing them as i go been working on electrical now for a week thanks for the input this forum is such a great place.