• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Hey guys I just got a iQuad Zila adrenaline with the V2 default tune I just have a couple questions the first one being my transmission slip percentage jumps from anywhere from 3% to 60% when I’m cruising at 40mph It stays at 20% when you turn the truck on it stays at 100%.This leads me to believe something is wrong in a sensor? I have a deep pan with a upgraded torque converter the guy before me said it was billed past that but as I have not dropped the transmission I don’t know if you’re sure but it shifts good TC lock up is solid. Second question would be My fuel psi it doesn’t jump around but it stays around the 65 to 70 which is obviously not true.

Thank you in advance I believe I’ll have a couple questions on how to download tunes and which ones would suite me. Thanks

slip i calculated by looking at output speed input rpm and a best guess as to what gear you are in.   did you setup your vehicle settings in the app to tell it what rear end / tire size / trans?   

the sensor is likely not good if it is stuck reading 65 psi all the time.

9 minutes ago, Me78569 said:

slip i calculated by looking at output speed input rpm and a best guess as to what gear you are in.   did you setup your vehicle settings in the app to tell it what rear end / tire size / trans?   

the sensor is likely not good if it is stuck reading 65 psi all the time.

Yes I have put in my vehicle specs on the quad.

I’ve also been looking at downloading your tunes, but it says the actual number specs of Injector size for the tunes and not just hp rating.https://www.dynomitediesel.com/product-page/98-5-02-injector-set-100hp what would these be?

1 minute ago, Me78569 said:

My guess is if it stays at %20 while at cruise your tire size is not perfectly correct.  

Try adjusting up or down the size to see if you can get it to %0 while cruising

Ah will do, it says tire size in inches, min 100in. But where I’m from they’re just 35/12.5/20 wheels

Edited by DodgeRam2002

It is not tire height it is rolling circumfrence.   Use an online calculator to figure out the right number to use.

Bad news for you on the injectors.  I would suggest you sell and get proper VP injectors.  DDP uses marine nozzles which = heat and smoke.  

general rule of thumb's

100's = 7 x .009

150's = 7 x .010

200's = 7 x .011

250's = 7 x .012

there is ALOT of wiggle room to that.  

You could try running a 7 x .011 tune, but I have had nearly no luck tuning DDP injectors.   last guy that did it had to run my 7 x .013 tune to clean up his 7 x .010's and even then it was hot and smokier than it should have been.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 12:28 PM, Me78569 said:

It is not tire height it is rolling circumfrence.   Use an online calculator to figure out the right number to use.

Bad news for you on the injectors.  I would suggest you sell and get proper VP injectors.  DDP uses marine nozzles which = heat and smoke.  

general rule of thumb's

100's = 7 x .009

150's = 7 x .010

200's = 7 x .011

250's = 7 x .012

there is ALOT of wiggle room to that.  

You could try running a 7 x .011 tune, but I have had nearly no luck tuning DDP injectors.   last guy that did it had to run my 7 x .013 tune to clean up his 7 x .010's and even then it was hot and smokier than it should have been.

I ended up putting the correct size of tire in there and it didn’t change much still. I’m pretty stumped.