• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quadzilla data link splicing

Can anyone confirm if my data link wires are spliced correctly?

I spliced the wire from truck wiring yellow/blue line with the solid blue wire(B) in the quad data link harness. I then spliced the other wire from truck wiring yellow/green line with the solid green wire(A) in the quad data link harness. There was also a black wire (truck wiring side) but i did not wire that to anything.

On the quad harness there was a 3 prong connector labeled A,B,C. A was solid green wire. B was solid blue wire. C was no wire.

Also I dont think it has anything to do with what I have done but my speedometer does not work now.

I really need to try and get this all figured out. I finally got the truck back after leaving it with a body guy for a ton of body work and paint the last 10.5 months and I really want to enjoy the truck before I have to store it for winter in 2 months.

Thanks for any help! 

I've looked at this diagram 10 times just noticed the A,B,C ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

I feel really stupid rn. I hope that is all I need to do is swap them wires. That would be fantastic lol. Will find out tomorrow! 

I just hope I didnt cause any damage connecting it wrong..

Thank you for your help and pointing out the obvious Me!!! ?

Edited by RdieselZ

Finally got the quad hooked up.

I had a short somewhere in my data link wires from ecm.

I cut the wires just out of the ecm and spliced the quad to that. Success! ?.

Also to note. I was misinformed on the quad data link color wires. I said (B) blue and (A) green.

The CORRECT quad data link wire colors are (B)purple and (A) pink.

So the correct connection is (B)yellow/blue stripe to (B) purple. And (A)yellow/green stripe to (A) pink.

Thank you for your guys help.