• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

7x.010 to 7x.012s

I'm buying a set of dap new to me injectors local there 7x.012s I have worn out 7x.010s I plan on sending the used 7x.012s in to be repoped then putting them in with new cross overs and o rings I'm pretty excited I'll probably drill the edge filters out tho we will c 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2019 at 11:56 PM, Silverdodge said:

I'm buying a set of dap new to me injectors local there 7x.012s I have worn out 7x.010s I plan on sending the used 7x.012s in to be repoped then putting them in with new cross overs and o rings I'm pretty excited I'll probably drill the edge filters out tho we will c 

Keep the edge filters in.  Its the last filter in line to keep debris from your nozzle and combustion chamber.

Contact us on the rebuild and we can set the pressure to what ever you like (310-320BAR is typical for that size).  Since you already bought injectors from us and its our injectors we are working on we give a special discount to go through them

22 hours ago, Bullet said:

Not yet for me...still running your 7x.010 VCO's.  But the 7x.012 SAC's are what I am pondering. 

7x.012 or 7x.013 would be a great upgrade if you want more power.  Going bigger you may see some haze at idle.

With the Adrenaline you can tune the other smoke out and reduce the fuel stretch on the VP44.

• Owner

New clutch says "Go for it!" The transmission is "OK" with the idea. My wallet is say "Try fat boy... I leave you on the street broke". 

Seriously it turned out awesome I really do like the setup. 

Sad part is I'm met with a new failure today. Radiator tank rubber seal failed on the driver side. More in another thread...

• Sad 1