• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Showing off the new rig

Ilikeoldfords

Hey all. I wanted to show off my new rig. I miss the cummins motor but I am in love with everything else about the ford. The interior and body seem to hold up a lot better than the dodges. Also, any dodge with halfway decent miles and a crew cab start at $30k-$40k. I picked up this bad boy fully deleted, old man owned, and only 55k miles for $22k. Its been beautifully maintained and all the work was done by a reputable shop here in Washington. Ill post up some pictures and stats for you. Please don't hate me for going to the dark side!

2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab/Long Bed

6.0 Powerstroke

6 speed manual

4x4/SRW

ARP studs/Updated head gaskets

EGR Cooler/Valve delete

Coolant bypass filtration system

Blue spring fuel regulator update

MBRP 4 inch turbo back exhaust (no muffler)

3 inch leveling kit 

SCT X4 programmer (factory tunes, for now...)

Boost/Pyro gauges

IMG-1926.JPG

IMG-2033.JPG

Thanks...I thought your on other side of state.  Right now my place is platoe, east of Tacoma.  Always nice to have back up plan.  Used to be really good  b4 they had a split from power shop diesel.  Enumclaw I think.  I never heard of NW custom before.