• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Engine wouldn't cut off then NO BUS

This evening i pulled in driveway, turned key off and got out as always { edge juice cool down timer} but engine never turned off. i came back to truck hit the brake which usually bypasses the edge timer but not this time.. i could not get the engine to stop running. finally i unsnapped the fuse box cover on end of dash and pulled the fuse from edge.. finally got it cut off.. now it won't start, noticed right off that fuel pump not running,, so i cycled the key three time to see if any codes on Odometer,, ALL I GET IS MILAGE BLINKING AND THEN "NO BUSS"   I've unplugged the edge but still same thing blinking then NO BUSS

I will explain the "FIX" but first let me clarify exactly what my issue was. It wasn't the Same "NO BUS' Issue most have reported. in fact there hasn't been any issues with my instrument cluster thus far,, not to jinks myself.. my issue began with truck not wanting to cut off.. So then  i removed the "EDGE"fuse holder; which has 2-10amp fuses and is in place of ignition fuse from fuse panel in end of dash for "ignition" . truck cur off. reinserted back into fuse slot fo ignition fuse and NO START, NO FUEL PUMP,, AND NO BUS DTC ON Odometer.  And oh" i forgot" this is important " there was this ticking noice coming from dash.

This morning i completely removed the Edge system and replaced the edge fuse holder with a regular min 10amp fuse and truck fired right up first CRANK

IM pretty sure my Edge juice box just crapped out

Edited by rburks

• 2 weeks later...