• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Quad tune

2 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Please see this sticky

So I ended up getting your balls to the wall tune and moose mans emissions tune. It helped a lot I can’t tell you guys how thankful and helpful you’ve been. 

The only problem I’ve had since just doing a quick run is if I put the power leve at the lowest setting on either of the custom tunes or the default one the truck will idle at 1200 rpms even in drive. Or stutter at low rpms. If I put it in any other power levels the truck runs good even if my foot is in it.

8 hours ago, Me78569 said:

it is not tune related it is a system wide setting.  

warmup mode controls when you can change power levels, not high idle.  High idle is on or off and only happens on lvl 2.  

It’s happening when the truck is already warmed up though which is the weird part

• Owner
On 9/9/2019 at 7:05 AM, Me78569 said:

If high idle is enabled and you are on lvl 0 it will high idle regardless of coolant temp.

Thats by design

When warm up mode it use the Quadzilla locks to the level 0 as the warm up feature keep the fuel map locked to 0 PSI value till it reaches the set temperature. Then the level returns back to your set level and the high idle is disabled. Like @Me78569 said its designed that way to to pull the level down to 0 and use the high idle in level 0.