• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

mopar440cu

Picked up a 2019 Ram 3500 Tradesamen CC 4X4 Long Box

Well finally got my 2019 Tradesmen with the Aisin six speed, 4:10 gears and love it! I couldn't pass up the deal. I was debating over this model or the 2020 Chevy Silverado HD with the Allison 10 speed, but I rather wait and see how the 10 speed does for the first year.

Now for the question. Have any of you changed anything on them or know of  anything I should change? For example, I ordered a better aluminum fuel fill cap to replace the cheesy plastic red cap that the truck came with from the factory. Do any of you have a pedal enhancer on your truck? Does it leave a foot print to void warranty? I don't want to go down the endless rabbit hole with this one, by this I mean changing injectors fuel pump, air intake, etc... Lol

IMG_0500.JPG

21 hours ago, Me78569 said:

Just drive it for a bit before you throw parts at it.

This just had to be fixed! Kind of cheesy, if you ask me. For the money you pay it shouldnt be this way. Lol That is why I ordered a better cap. This is why I am asking if there is anything else I should replace.

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

lol I still use my red cap.  

I was referring to the throttle booster though.  When I first got mine I thought " I need to buy one because blah blah forum blah"   

Now I don't even notice any issues with how the truck acts compared to my right foot.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, mopar440cu said:

This just had to be fixed! Kind of cheesy, if you ask me. For the money you pay it shouldnt be this way. Lol That is why I ordered a better cap. This is why I am asking if there is anything else I should replace.

IMG_0517.JPG

I think that cap is just intended for shipping, but even then I am not sure why. Dad's '17 didn't come with one, but my '18 did.. and the '18 was used :lmao:

It does look like there was a DEF explosion in there thou. 

I use this cap from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UZP1HVQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

18 hours ago, Me78569 said:

I was referring to the throttle booster though.  When I first got mine I thought " I need to buy one because blah blah forum blah"   

Now I don't even notice any issues with how the truck acts compared to my right foot.

Likewise. No dead pedal, no issues. I like the throttle sensitivity, as I think it works well for towing and dirt road driving. 

Edited by AH64ID
  • Thanks 1

On 9/18/2019 at 12:22 PM, AH64ID said:

I think that cap is just intended for shipping, but even then I am not sure why. Dad's '17 didn't come with one, but my '18 did.. and the '18 was used :lmao:

It does look like there was a DEF explosion in there thou. 

I use this cap from Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UZP1HVQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I checked on Amazon and it says it will not fit my 2019? I appreciate it though!!

Likewise. No dead pedal, no issues. I like the throttle sensitivity, as I think it works well for towing and dirt road driving. 

Cool, Thanks!

On 9/17/2019 at 2:55 PM, mopar440cu said:

IMG_0518.JPG

IMG_0517.JPG

:wtf::omg::lol2:

Sorry that's all I can say.