• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

HID Install Photos?

Last week I bought a HID kit; couldn't justify the full projector upgrade at this time.  Saturday I popped the hood to plan my installation and can't figure out which is the least evil of the few mounting options I see available.  I like the idea in Me78569's article to mount the brain on the passenger side, but still could use some advice on where to mount everything.  I do not wish to reinvent a wheel and learn lessons the hard way if I can learn from someone else's experience!  Could one of you with such a system take some photos of how you mounted the brain box, ballasts, etc. and post them here?  Or send a link to a previous thread.  I did a search but may have missed something.  Many thanks!

There's certainly good information in that thread, but still no photos of where you all mounted your ballasts, the brain box, etc.
I'll figure it out one of these sunny, crisp autumn Saturdays, I hope.  And I'll post pics ;)