• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Big line kit

Hello. Just got a package from Vulcan Performance. 1/2" big lige kit for my 98.5 24v. I got the 90 degree fittings in both ends, vp44 end has tapped port for fuel pressure sensor. That thread shoud be 1/8 npt right?? Was wondering what that one fitting is in the picture, the one with plastic cap on! It says 1/8 bsp in the cap. I was remembering that those two have different angle in threads. So can I put a needle valve directly to that 90 degree fitting closest to vp44?? I have also 18" long grease gun hose to get the sender away from vp. Can you give me some ideas to assemble the kit? Thanks and greetings from Finland!

20191016_222650.jpg

20191016_222638.jpg

Edited by Finlandese
Adding photos

Yes different 

Not sure what you mean 90 deg. fitting at filter housing.

I'll look at what I did at filter housing. Its been awhile. I've been busy chasing clutch parts

Edited by JAG1

Sorry I haven't looked at mine yet. The auto parts store might or a specialty fluid connectors store will have what you.

You could return the Vulcan parts and just go build it in the specialty stores parking lot for half price.

Edited by JAG1

Mine used the long sweep 90 on the filter and the hard 90 on the the VP. Got it tapped for a shrader valve for a test gauge. I cut.a tapped coupling about midway in the line for a gauge. 

I dont remember seeing anything like you have with the BSP on it. Did mine about 9 years ago though.

I haven't been any help really and never did get around to looking at how I put mine together 

I do have the hard90 at the pump with my pressure gauge coming off it snubbed to mechanical gauge.

Not sure what I put on the filter end.

• Staff
22 hours ago, Finlandese said:

Eric from Vulcan Performance answered my email and already sent right parts without extra charge. In my opinion good customer service. It takes couple of days the package to arrive to Finland. So now I have time to fix my camper shell :thumb1:

I live almost next door to Eric. Been there many times. Eric is always been an honorable mention in my book from many dealings with him in the past. You would be hard pressed to be able to save money by going elsewhere for parts. If you need something custom or not available he could probably make it for you.

• Like 3