• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Stolen trailer recovered

dennhop

It's been a while since I posted, but earlier this week I got a call from a detective with Indianapolis police department.  He told me they may have found my 18ft PJ flatbed trailer that was stolen back in Dec 2009.  Got the call today from him saying it was mine.  She's back in the driveway, little worse for wear, but mostly functional.  

I'm happy that I've got it back; never figured I'd see it again, from the night I filed the police report.  That being said, I'm still kinda pissed about the damage to the fenders and some other damage to the rest of the trailer.  

They dont know much else, I guess it was abandoned and found, but I was able to get it back.  Just shy of a miracle that after almost 10 years, I got my trailer back.  I did find it ironic that at some point, someone bolted weedeaters racks to it, with padlocks to keep the weedeaters locked up.  Can't have someone stealing your equipment off a stolen trailer....smh

• Like 1

Good to hear.

I had a roger super black hawk hunter pistol with bisley grip and pair of whites boots stolen out of my truck. About 12 years ago. Nothing ever recovered.  The pistol I could do without. at the time it was hard to replace the boots. This was stolen in my driveway over night. I guess I learned to lock the doors after that.