• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com

We can see that your guest and been lurking about. When you register on the Mopar1973Man.Com site you'll be able to interact with all the other members. This is the most friendliest Cummins forum you'll ever join. Take the time right now and  REGISTER  on the Mopar1973Man.Com this will open up many more options and functions on the website. Everyone is very friendly and helpful just ask questions and everyone will help you out the best they can. 

OK guys looking to what you guys have for throttle position percentage reading at 70 MPH cruise with 3:55 gears and 47RE trans thinking mine is a little high from what I can remember but I could be wrong mine is at like 24-25% at 70MPH cruise I thought was usually around 17% before just can not remember??? Thanks in advance reading from quadzilla adrenaline

Edited by 24vcumminspower

There are so many variable that can skew that number. For example, you could easily be at 17% with a tailwind, turn around and have a headwind and be more than 24%.

20 minutes ago, kzimmer said:

There are so many variable that can skew that number. For example, you could easily be at 17% with a tailwind, turn around and have a headwind and be more than 24%.

I agree but same route I take all the time with close to same conditions and flat ground

Fair enough. Next time I hit the highway I'll try to remember to have a look.

Edit: Next Post

Have you changed anything on your tune lately? For example, a drop in the canbus fuel percentage settings at the boost PSI range you cruise in would force you to use more throttle to get the same amount of fuel.

Edited by kzimmer
Clarification
  • Thanks 1