• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

new

Wet Vette

• Owner

I met @Wet Vette back in April 10 of 2019. We have been dating for some time off and on through the summer. She had a bit of misfortune and lost her job. I told her to move in with me. We are trying to get everything organized and working better. Hence why I've been out and not around much. Now that we are getting caught up I asked her to meet my other family. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Hello all!  Its been a spell since I have been on here.   I will try and do this everyday:cheerleader:. I don't have too much knowledge on trucks or cars, just basic stuff, mostly.  My  Dad use to race stock cars and Mom did Powderpuff until she blew it up! and one of my Uncles use to drag race. so, i feel that is where my love of cars came from. Old school cars! I do enjoy drag racing. my Mom had a 69 Chevelle that i drove in high school; I always told her I would only race anyone I knew i could win! I started driving, around 6 I guess; when I could reach the peddles,  my dads Studebaker and mom had a 69 roadrunner;  still mad to this day for them trading it in on a Monte Carlo! :duh:.  Anywho, I will leave it here. I do hope everyone is having an amazing day and continue to do so! :burnout: