• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

Sunday ughhhh day

Evan

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Aren't trucks, like us, supposed to take a leak every once in awhile? 

BTW, been in construction 42 years and never heard 'dig a clearance'. You mean 'cut out for a house', right? That's what we call it in Oregon anyway.

Edited by JAG1

Yeah we cut house clearance's or dig them

Been running ragged on this pre winter boom spring time always slow down alittle. 

Almost drove to California to buy another truck and trailer. A 86 Pete with 3406cat and 36' end dump. 

Truck had 22.5tires and trailer wasnt a single point  so I passed. Wasnt meant to be. I even updated my license so I can drive out if state.

Would have been a fun trip or turn into a nightmare in the snow or broke down. I'm sure wed find out what's wrong with truck or trailer be making the idaho border. Things like this rarely go smooth for me.

Our trucks still leaking coolant 

3 hours ago, Evan said:

I even updated my license so I can drive out if state.

What is the deal with all this intrastate vs instate crap. What's wrong with regular license, this place is getting crazier by day. We had to change all our cdl licence here for work too few years back. 

On 12/15/2019 at 6:53 AM, JAG1 said:

Aren't trucks, like us, supposed to take a leak every once in awhile? 

Funny you say that, the other night it was 10f out and I started the truck without greed heaters (forgot the switch) stumbled a bit and got going. Anyway got home and next day there are few drips on ground. Took a closer look and it's power steering fluid coming from the top plate where you adjust over center. I snagged the 4 bolts, one was little lose, hoping that will do it. Looks like there are some metal shims in there, they probably act as a gasket too. Never fails, guessing fluid was cold and thick and it had to go someplace. This was first time I ever touched the 4 bolts on top. 

• Like 1