• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

2005 CTD Codes P1652 and P2509

Moneypit2000

Hello all, ive tried searching for articles but am new here. I have a buddys truck, 2005 2500 6 speed. Cluster and overhead console shows no bus and have no gauges. No blinkers or high beams. Scanned and has codes P1652 and P2509. Truck will start and run just fine. Have cleaned and check battery connections, also cleaned connections at ECM. I need some wiring diagrams so i can chase wires if that is available. I appreciate all the information on here and all the help!

On 1/1/2020 at 7:48 PM, 24vcumminspower said:

I have a 2006 ecm/pcm pin out diagram of wires coming or going to ECM/PCM on side of block

Do you care to share those? Ive looked at the diagrams in the 3rd gen section and they dont match the pin numbers and colors on the truck. The truck is an 05 and the diagrams are for a 03 so maybe thats the problem. 

Edited by Moneypit2000