• Welcome To Mopar1973Man.Com LLC

We are a privately owned support forum for the Dodge Ram Cummins Diesels. All information is free to read for everyone. To interact or ask questions you must have a subscription plan to enable all other features beyond reading. Please go over to the Subscription Page and pick out a plan that fits you best. At any time you wish to cancel the subscription please go back over to the Subscription Page and hit the Cancel button and your subscription will be stopped. All subscriptions are auto-renewing. 

62TE Band ADJ 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan

Hi,

I want to service the 62TE on wife’s 2015 Dodge Caravan.

I’ve dual-purposed the oil dip-stick in order to read 62TE fluid levels,

but have not been able to find instructions on adjusting the 62TE Bands when I service it.

Mopar Tech Authority has a CD or USB manual for $160 with tax/s&w but I’m not ready to bit that bullet yet.

Anyone know procedure for Band Adjustments or location of same?
Thanks and Happy New Year

Leaky

I'm not sure on your question, but if you cant find a free download the ATSG books are around $40 they have a blue cover you can get PDF and paper most of the time off a bunch of places.

I could not find a free download, I was able to find a preliminary book they put out, alot of places are passing this on as the rebuild manual but it is not the full version it's just a snapshot of the trans.

Good luck in your search and repair.

I have had 9 of those vehicles, 2013 thru 2016, there was a reflash for some shifting issues about late 2017 that helped alot and a bunch of ours were 5yr/100k warranty and all were covered, also there was a pump recall on some where they would replace the whole unit it was very specific on the VIN on those might have been on some 16's.

Check your warranty status via the normal dodge site, register and enter your info and it will bring up the warranty info, I sold some that still fixed under warranty, but you need a good service writer and you need to have the specific complaint to get the flash or they hit you up for the work. You never know, unless you it's out of warranty, or are well past 100k or know you got it in early '15 or late '14. Then you are most likely timed out. I was surprised on the 5/100 powertrain and how long it lasted.

09R62TE.pdf